Light Chicken and Dumplings
A great chicken and dumplings recipe...try this one !
* 2 to 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked well, shredded or chopped
* 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
* 1 can fat free chicken broth
* 5 flour tortillas, cut into 2-inch squares
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt
* dash leaf thyme
Place chicken, soup and broth in large sauce pan. Bring to boil. Add salt and pepper, celery salt, and thyme. Add tortillas slowly. Keeping the broth mixture at a boil. Lower heat to simmer. Simmer until tortillas are tender (about 20-30 min.). Add additional water or broth, just enough to prevent sticking and to maintain desired consistency. The chicken and dumplings recipe is ready..enjoy the chicken dumplings. !!